The following shall be eligible for the screening:
1. UTME candidates that picked the University as their 1st & 2nd choice with a minimum score of 180 in the 2013/2014 UTME results.
2. Candidates with 'A' level certificate or 1st degree who had applied for direct entry admission through JAMB in the university.
3. Candidate on the Pre- degree Programme of the university who had taken UTME with a. Minimum score of 180 in the 2013/2014 UTME result.
4. Candidates who possess Diploma Certificate of the university and who had applied for direct entry through JAMB into the university.
5. Candidate with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of UPPER CREDIT who had applied through JAMB for direct Entry admission into the university
6. Candidate who did not pick the University as either 1st or 2nd choice but with a minimum score of 180 in the
2013/2014 POST UTME SCREENING DETAIL
1. Monday 15th july
Faculty of ARTS : Main campus, Ago-Iwoye. 10:00am
Faculty of LAW: Main campus, Ago-Iwoye, 10:00am
2. Tuesday 16th, July
Faculty of EDUCATION, main campus, Ago-Iwoye, 10:00am
3. Wednesday 17th july
Faculty of Social & Mgt SCI, Main Campus, Ago-iwoye, 10:00am
4. Thursday 18th July
Faculty of SCIENCE, main campus, ago-iwoye, 10:00am
5. Friday 19th july
I. Basic Medical SCI
Ii. College of Health sci
Iv. Agric sci.
V. Engineering & Environment, Main Campus, ago-iwoye , 10:00am
The post utme screening exercise would be conducted through Computer Based test (CBT)
Mode of registration
1. Each eligible candidate for the screening will pay a sum of #1000 for POST-UTME and #4000 for processing and administrative charges through the following mean:
I. Payment through any of the University Point of sales (POS) on any of our campus.
Visit the University Registration website www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng And print out ur post utme examination slip after 48hours after payment.