According to the management, the University website www.unijos.edu.ng will be opened from 21st June to 14th July, 2013 for the online registration.
Who Can Apply
All candidates who have chosen the University as their first(1st) or second(2nd) choice and scored 180 marks and above in the UTME JAMB examination for 2013.
Multipurpose Auditorium, Bauchi Road Campus, University of Jos, Jos,
Time: The computer based screening shall commence at 8:00am daily.
- Candidates are expected to be at the screening centre, one hour before the scheduled time allotted to them.
- Any candidate who fails to come for the screening exercise will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Candidates are strongly advised not to come to the test centre with any electronic device such as GSM Phones, iPods, iPods, bags, etc., as these items will not be allowed inside the test hall.
- Parents, Guardians and other unauthorised persons are not allowed within the testing venue during the Post-UTME screening.
- The University of Jos does not condone any form of examination malpractice. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
The Scheduling of the screening is as follows:
- Monday, 15th & Tuesday, 16th July, 2013 - For candidates who applied for courses in the Faculties of Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Natural Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Education Sciences & Technology/Rehabilitation Sciences. The following subjects will be examined: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics & Chemistry.
- Wednesday, 17th & Thursday, 18th July, 2013 - For candidates who applied for courses in the Faculties of: Social Sciences, Management Sciences & Education Social Sciences/Management Sciences. The following subjects will be examined: English Language, Mathematics, Economics & Government.
- Friday, 19th & Saturday, 20th July, 2013 - For candidates who applied for courses in the Faculties of Law, Arts & Education Arts. The following subjects will be examined: English Language, History & Government.
The results of the Post-UTME screening will be available on the University of Jos website: www.unijos.edu.ng on Wednesday 24th July, 2013.
E. Specific Instructions
- Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening and for accessing the results.
- Payment shall be made online at the University of Jos website by using ATM (Verve & MasterCard only) cards of any bank enabled for web-based payment.
- Thereafter, a receipt number and a confirmation order number will be issued for online registration.
- Log on to www.unijos.edu.ng for the registration procedures and proceed with registration.
- Registration for the Post-UTME screening is only concluded when the scheduling of the venue, date and time of the test is automatically generated for each candidate.
- Candidates should print out the schedule slip which must be brought along for the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to come to the venue with copies of their JAMB result slip and the schedule slip only.
- ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- A demonstration of the computer based test is on the University of Jos website: www.unijos.edu.ng
Application Deadline Date
Closes by 14th July, 2013.